It almost is true that most of what I needed to know, I did learn in kindergarten but heres a beginners list of what else one wasn’t taught.
1. Who I am
2. What I was created for
3. How to build outdoor shelter in an emergency
4. What x + y = 6 is really about
5. How to build a house, fix an engine and build tools
6. What to tell the DARE officer when your parent is the one smoking pot in front of you.
7. How to win at foosball
8. What the purpose of dissecting a frog is. Frogs anatomy is nothing like something one would study in med school. (My own take on this one, have kids skin and butcher a pig for a real anatomy lesson Not only is this life, but it would also prep a lot of people for real world living.)
9. What can I do with half of this knowledge school made me memorize and then forget?
10. How to have a long lasting faithful marriage. You wont find this in schools anymore. they have their own agenda.